Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Houston Law Center! These pages will provide you with useful information on important dates, visitation opportunities, housing, and much more. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or 713-743-2280.
Visit the UH Law Center
If you haven’t already visited the law school, we invite you to come learn more about the opportunities that await you here. For more information on individual class visits, tours, parking, and directions to campus, please click here. For information on local hotels please click here.
Admitted Students Facebook Page
Need a roommate? Want to meet some of your classmates over the Summer? Have questions for current UHLC students? All Fall 2020 admitted students are eligible to join the 2020 Admitted Students Facebook page. Please request to be added to the Facebook page and a member of the Admissions staff will approve your request.
- Welcome Reception – Thursday, March 5, 2020; details will be sent via email, please RSVP here.
- Admitted Students Day – Friday, March 6, 2020; details will be sent via email, please RSVP here.
- Diversity Reception – Thursday, April 2, 2020; details will be sent via email, please RSVP here.
- Admitted Students Day – Friday, April 3, 2020; details will be sent via email, please RSVP here.
- Admitted Students Day – Thursday, July 16, 2020; details will be sent via email, please RSVP here.
- Enrollment Fee due - April 15 (unless your acceptance letter lists a later date). Click here to secure your seat in the class.
- Registration Commitment Form due- June 1 (unless your acceptance letter lists a later date). Form will be sent via email in mid-May.
- Bacterial Meningitis Immunization Form due (for students younger than 22 years old)- July 1 (or as soon as possible after your acceptance for those who are accepted after July 1). You cannot be registered for classes until the form has been processed. Click here for information.
- New Student Orientation (mandatory for all incoming students)
- Part-time student orientation and Passport to Success: Sat, Aug 15, 2020
- Full-time student orientation and Passport to Success: Mon, Aug 17 – Tue, Aug 18
- Transfer student orientation: Aug 19
- Professionalism Dinner – Aug 19
- Service Projects – Aug 14, 21, 22, 28, 29
- Classes begin – August 24, 2020
- Declaration of Intent due for students who plan to practice law in Texas- TBD Information will be sent mid-summer. Ble.state.tx.us
First Year Classes
To see brief descriptions of the first-year courses taken by all 1Ls, please click here.