Legal Information Technology
- New! Kaspersky Antivirus Users: View The Instructions for Allowing EBB
- New! EBB is Available. View the training now!
- Get Microsoft Office for Free! http://www.uh.edu/infotech/services/office365/office-pro-plus/
- Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
You can receive computer assistance in the following ways:
Visit us in person
The Help Desk is located in the Commons next to Student Services. We are open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. 713.743.2309
Call us at 713.743.2260
Browse the services on our Website
We have online videos and instructions on how to map drives, use VPN, etc.
Click here to remotely connect to our IT team
Additional Email Addresses
Classroom equipment questions and reservations.
To report illegal or questionable incidents.
For questions regarding spam or abuse of university computer systems.
To report problems with the myUH application.
For questions, comments or suggestions about the Law Center Website.