Legal Information Technology
- New! Kaspersky Antivirus Users: View The Instructions for Allowing EBB
- New! EBB is Available. View the training now!
- Get Microsoft Office for Free! http://www.uh.edu/infotech/services/office365/office-pro-plus/
- Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
UH Virtual Private Network (VPN) is a utility which provides a secured connection for your computer. The VPN prevents your data from being intercepted while it is in route to the destination computer. The VPN client has the same functions as a firewall, therefore while the VPN client is running, you must turn off your firewall, or allow IPSec through on your firewall. In order to get to any Law Library resources on the internet, you must have the O'Quinn Law Library VPN client running. Additionally, if you are trying to access network resources (your H: drive, e-mail via Outlook client) while you are off campus, you must have the UH VPN client running.