Legal Information Technology
- EBB Training NEW!
- Get Microsoft Office for Free! http://www.uh.edu/infotech/services/office365/office-pro-plus/
- Printers at the Law Center! Click here for instructions on how to print at the Law Center.
- Need help? Open a ticket.
- Need to change your password?
If you are on campus, the easiest and quickest way to change your Cougarnet password is by logging in to a Law Center machine (students may use machines located in the library or wireless lab). Press CTRL + ALT + DEL keys and choose the option for “Change Password.”
However, if you are not on campus, please change your password here.
For information on the UH Strong Password Standard, click here.
Faculty / Staff should be sure to change to the "Faculty/Staff" tab below
What is Blackboard Learn?
Blackboard is an online course system provided by the University of Houston to help instructors put course material online.
Where do I find my Blackboard courses?
- Go to AccessUH at to access either or both systems with one log in - your Cougarnet username and password. You will only be able to see the system(s) your courses are using.
- OR you can go to http://www.uh.edu/blackboard and click the blue “Blackboard Vista” button or the white “Blackboard Learn” button.
- For Blackboard Learn, log in with your Cougarnet ID and Cougarnet password.
- To reset your password, go to http://www.uh.edu/password
- If you don’t know your PeopleSoft or Cougarnet ID, look it up at https://accessuh.uh.edu, or contact Support as shown below.
How do I get help? How do I contact Support?
Support for faculty using Blackboard Vista or Blackboard Learn is available in multiple ways:
- Contact the Law Center Web Department
Faculty help with Blackboard 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
check http://uh.edusupportcenter.com or call 844-570-6763.
- Faculty Development and Instructional Support
- Workshops for UH Instructors
- Student Information Handout
- UH Online Help Modules for Learn Instructors
- Blackboard Video Tutorials for Learn 9.1 Users