The application period for the summer 2019 applications will begin on November 1. The priority deadline for the application and supplemental materials is Feb 1. The final deadline is March 1. Any applications submitted after March 1 will be considered on a space-availability basis.
Note: You will need to complete and submit the following items to complete your application:
- Fill out the online application.
- Email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Most recent undergraduate official transcript
- Writing sample
- a document that showcases your best writing skills, which may be a class assignment in which a grade B or better was received
- Personal statement explaining the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing law?
- How do you think this program will help you achieve your law career goals?
- Have you or your family members experienced any significant challenges that you have had to overcome?
- A copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and your 2018-2019 financial aid award letter awarded to you from your educational institution (only required if applying for scholarship)
- Submit a request for your letters of recommendation. To be considered, your application requires two letters of recommendation. These letters must be requested through our online form using the professional work email address of the recommenders. To submit your requests, please fill out both forms below:
- Request a letter of acknowledgment from your advisor (academic or pre-law).
- A letter of acknowledgment is a notification to your advisor that you are applying to be part of this program and acknowledgment that you may seek their support during the course of your law school journey.
Please refer to the application timeline to determine where your file is in the application cycle:
||– Priority deadline for completed applications
||– Priority deadline decision notification
||– Final deadline for completed applications
||– Final deadline decision notification
||– Seat Deposit of $200 due
||– Full program payment due/ Program Start date