UHLC Pre-Law Pipeline Program
The application period for the Summer 2017 class begins Nov 1, 2016. If you are interested in submitting an application, please apply using our online application.
Note: You will need to submit the following items using the program’s online application form to complete your application:
- Most recent undergraduate official transcript
- Writing sample
- a document that showcases your best writing skills, which may be a class assignment in which a grade B or better was received
- Personal statement explaining the following:
- Why are you interested in pursuing law?
- How do you think this program will help you achieve your law career goals?
- Have you or your family members experienced any significant challenges that you have had to overcome?
- Two letters of recommendation. To be considered, these letters must be submitted through our online form using the professional work email address of recommender.
- A copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR) and your 2016-2017 financial aid award letter awarded to you from your educational institution (only required if applying for scholarship)
Please refer to the application timeline to determine where your file is in the 2016 application cycle:
|Nov 1||– Application Period is open|
|March||– Entrance Interviews|
|April 1||– Next deadline for completed applications|
|April 1||– Decision Notification|
|April 15||– Seat Deposit of $200 due|
|June 1||– Full program payment due/ Program Start date|